Monday, May 23, 2011

EASY ART & ALTERED BOTTLE

Hope everyone is having a good Monday, today I want to show you some things that I just finished.
I found this frame and loved it even that it was all gold, I just painted it white and decoupaged some old book pages and some images from The Graphics Fairy


That's what I call easy art.



Made this altered bottle, love the Shakespearean lady, image also from The Graphics Fairy, coffee dyed fabric, old earrings and lace.



Poem inside and some lavender buds.



Altered salt & pepper shakers with lavender buds inside... some old buttons, fabric and earrings.  I don't know what is wrong with my blog today, couldn't move up the image below. 
Wishing everybody a great day.  Until next time!
Ido

11 comments:

  1. Oooh, la, la! I am in love with your Paris themed print! I adore it! And your bottles are just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ido, you are so talented. I don't know how you come up with all of these great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tres jolie madame Ido! Love the french theme and love the idea of the bottle with poetry and lavender.
    -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great Ido......love it.....have a nice week...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of this is beautiful!
    Visiting you from Graphics Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Paris art, and the bottles are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such gorgeous pieces! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great altered frame and bottles - very clever!
    Thanks for posting my giveaway button!
    - susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet projects! Yay on winning the book...I have yet to see it...I am waiting patiently...NOT!
    Have a great week!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  10. For the past couple of days I hadn't been able to post comments...Uggg! Blogger problem, I think. Anyways, trying to catch up. Love the bottles and PARIS piece.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I just love easy art. And yours is GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing your French Inspiration.

    Blessings... Polly
    French Cupboard &
    Counting Your Blessings

    ReplyDelete