Thursday, March 31, 2011

A few vintage pieces

Hello all, hope you're having a wonderful Friday.
Today I want to show you a few vintage pieces that I have in my home.
I love this old tea set that Mr. ARCE bought for me, I tried cleaning it but it is worse now than it was before, ooops!


This is an iron casserole (I have only cooked pine cones in it LOL!)

 
An old oiler

A lantern and milk can by the fireplace.


Shelf holding a few of my lovely hats (No, I don't wear them, they are only for decoration)


And some mexican pottery on top of my niche.

 

Make sure to visit the other parties for more inspiration.


Au revoir!


Ido




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment, I love your beautiful tea set and the way you have all your vintage pieces displayed. You have a beautiful blog. Blessings, Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adore your lovely finds Ido! I especially love the silver tea set. And thanks for your sweet comments today.

    Happy weekend to you!
    -marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vintage pieces Ido...I love your silver tea set. How sweet of your hubby to get it for you. Happy Friday!

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful finds- love the silver set especially- it's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at FNF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly you have the coolest stuff! That iron casserole is just great! I can just see it setting on my hearth next to the fireplace filled with those sparkly little pine cones that add some color to the fire when tossed in. I can just see it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ido! You've got some beautiful little collections in your home. I love the rack of hats... even if you don't wear them :)

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my coffee filter wreath post. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete