Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finished "french" pillows

I  got a sewing machine, a present from belle-mere (to be honest with you, I've never been interested in sewing before) but now I want to sew, sew, sew, it's so much fun!
  I have cut like 8 pillows and finished two.  I still don't know the design for the rest of them,  should I keep printing the french crowns? what do you think, any ideas out there?









For this one I dyed some muslin, I love the uneven color, makes it look old.  I have more dyed muslin to make more pillows, but it is so hard to find the doilies.
May be I'll print some ballerina images on them.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway 

Ido

4 comments:

  1. well you GO girl! sewing is quite addicting and i see that yuo have joined "the club." your pillows are gorgeous! so well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a chandelier? (on the pillow)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to learn to sew but have never had the patience for it. Your pillows look great! I love the chandelier idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The doiles can usually be found at estate sales for next to nothing.

    ReplyDelete