Sunday, April 3, 2011

More ballerinas


I haven't been that creative this past week, the only thing I have to show you is this ballerina stool that I just finished. 
I'm very bad at taking pictures at the "befores", just picture this little stool a dark maroon color with a christmas scene in it.





The graphics are from The graphics fairy, I chose this ballerina because it has a good amount of pink and matches the color of the stool.

I'm working on some pillows right now, so far none finished.  I paint the images by hand, it takes me some time to get them done.

Linking to these parties today:



Hava a fantastic day mes amies!

Ido



5 comments:

  1. Your work is so beautiful! I love your bird... how blessed you are.
    Thank you so much for joining me today!
    Wishing you peace today
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ido......nice that stool and pink !!...did you get my mail yeseterday??? have a nice evening...love Ria....xxx..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The graphics fairy always has a beautiful selection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really nice project! Thanks for joining in the fun at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stool is absolutely beautiful. The pillow image you are working on is stunning.

    Hello! I'm stopping by via the Graphics Fairy Blog. I am your newest follower. Please stop by to visit us and would love it if you followed us, too.

    ReplyDelete