Monday, April 18, 2011

Parade O' Pillows

I Just finished some pillows that I started some time ago.  I'm addicted to them, they are very easy to sew and make a big impact on anything you want to decorate.
The graphics are from the Graphic's Fairy

Cute bird


This is a small pillow 10" X 8"


Burlap fleur de lis

I love this one


Look at that birdcage, so french.


A la Jane Austen


Viva la France


What can I say about this one.

What projects have you been working on?

Linking to The French Cupboard for French Inspiration
& Feathered Nest Friday 

Adieu for now

Ido

11 comments:

  1. They all look so good! Come check out my give-a-way!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite are the first and the last one !! they are so great !!!...lovely week darling......love Ria.....xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pillows Ido! Love, love, love the one with the vintage body form and postage stamps. I am totally inspired. Have a great new week.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have been busy! And they came out great! I have never done a fabric transfer pillow, but have been wanting to! Can I get some tips from you when I do?

    Hope you have a great week!!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pillows are fabulous! Love them all, but especially "C'est la vie!"

    Have a lovely week!
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Ido! I'm speechless!!! I love these pillows you made. They're very frenchy indeed...I'll have one of each, please?

    -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pillows are so pretty.

    Also, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

    http://evelynkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello I love the pillows tre chic! how do you print on to fabric though?

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magnifique! My favorite is the caged bird ... so pretty! Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity at Voila!
    xo
    Jiill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. Love the pillows! What technique did you use to apply the images? I've been wanting to find the best, easiest technique.
    Have a Happy Easter weekend!
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete